Over the past few years I’ve been big on visual social marketing (I wrote 2 books on it), and I’ve recently been experimenting with infographics for uses beyond statistics. Soooo…. I created an infographic to represent my speaking qualifications and experience as a way to visually represent myself. As you can see below, the infographic shares my key accomplishments and bio information.
This would also be a great tool for personal branding for authors, coaches and consultants.
The reasons that I like the infographic as a professional speaker are:
- Visually shows my accomplishments
- Focuses on most impressive aspects of my background
- Easy for people to understand and digest the information
- Can be read by a meeting planner vs. a bio
- Meetings and events can use it to promote me as a speaker
What do you think? Would you ever create one of these?