Over the last few months I’ve written a number of times about how meeting planners can use social media to grow their event. We have had a lot of positive feedback on these posts, so I wanted to share an upcoming event that you can register for.
I am proud to be partnering with Meeting Professionals International to provide a webinar on How To SuperCharge Your Meeting or Event with Social Media.
On December 14, at 11:00 AM CST (or noon EST) I will be giving a webinar for MPI on how meeting planners can use social media. This webinar will include an in-depth dive into the tools, tactics and strategies that can be used before, during and after an event to make sure that you are getting the most out of your social media efforts.
You can Register here for the webinar, which is free for MPI members or $50 for non-members.
- The top social networking sites for meeting planners
- How to work with speakers and influencers to promote your event
- How to use social media at your event to get the most bang for your buck
- The best tips and tricks for promoting your event with social media
- 360 degree overview of social media
- Mobile tools and how they can support your event
- Top social media priorities for every meeting or event
Please join us for an intensive, action packed session that will show you all of the best ways to leverage social media for your meeting! This is an event you don’t want to miss.