Do you need a professional Twitter speaker for your event?
Krista Neher can show your audience exactly how to get results from Twitter. Twitter remains one of the most important social networks Don’t miss out!
Krista Neher, bestselling author of 3 books (including one textbook) on social media marketing, an international speaker and the CEO of Boot Camp Digital. Krista has over 15 years of marketing experience and is a passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, engaging and hilarious speaker. Krista created one of the first accredited social media marketing certification programs in the world and has helped companies like P&G, GE, Google, Macy’s, General Mills, Remax and more. She has also been a featured expert on CNN, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, Fox News, The Associated Press, NPR and has educated audiences in europe, asia, latin america and north america.
10 out of 10! – “Very knowledgeable! I have seen a few different people talk about this subject and you have by far given me the best information on the topic. Thank you.”Hilary Yacobucci, Social Media Coordinator, Farmers Insurance
Why Choose Krista?
Krista is a professional and experienced public speaker, which means that you don’t have to worry about anything. She will be extremely easy to work with and will provide you with everything you need in advance. If you can’t afford for your speaker not to be great, you’ve come to the right place. Krista’s presentations on Twitter are among her best received social media talks.
“The speaker was phenomenal!!!! Krista was honest, straightforward, genuine and very knowledgeable (not to mention hilarious!)” – Susan Lucking, Program Participant
Krista’s Twitter presentations consistently receive rave reviews because she both a professional and experienced speaker as well as highly knowledgeable about Twitter and video marketing. Krista has worked with countless Fortune 500 companies and has trained small businesses, start-ups and medium business.
Krista will entertain and educate your audience on how Twitter, can provide tremendous opportunities for businesses. Krista presents hundreds of times a year and is consistently invited back to events year after year. She receives top scores because she is enthusiastic, entertaining and educational. Don’t miss the opportunity to bring a world-class speaker to your next event.
If Krista can help these companies, she can help you:
Hear What Past Meeting Planner and Attendees Have to Say About Krista as a Speaker:
Krista is committed to over-delivering and helping make your event a HUGE success. When you book Krista for your event you also receive the following free bonuses.
- Bonus #1 Free Book Signing – Krista will conduct a book signing for your audience free of charge
- Bonus #2 5 Free Copies of the Social Media Field Guide – For you to give to VIPs or use as a door prize
- Bonus #3 Discounted Books – So that all of your attendees can walk away with a copy of the bestselling Social Media Field Guide
- Bonus #4 Meet and Greet – Krista will participate in Meet and Greets, free of charge (schedule permitting)
- Bonus #5 Q&A – Krista will provide a Q&A session after the presentation and individually answer questions
Why Krista Neher is the Ideal Speaker for Your Event
- Customized Presentations for your Audience – Krista will learn about your event and audience and prepare a custom presentation just for you.
- Professional and Organized – Krista is a professional speaker, which means that you don’t have to worry about anything. She will be easy to work with and deliver an amazing presentation to your audience.
- Experienced and Knowledgable – Krista isn’t just a speaker, she is an industry expert and thought leader. Audiences love Krista’s presentations because they are learning from one of the best.
- Entertaining and Fun – Speaking isn’t just about sharing a message – it is about engaging and entertaining an audience. Krista will have your audience laughing and inspired.
Twitter Presentation Descriptions
Twitter 101 Getting Started on This Powerful Social Network
Many people join Twitter but “don’t get it”. Unlike Facebook and LinkedIn, Twitter is not overly prescriptive about how it can and should be used – many people use Twitter in different ways. Yet, those who understand Twitter have seen tremendous value – some selling many millions of dollars of products directly through Twitter. This 101 program will unlock the mysteries of Twitter and put you on the path to success.
Participants Will Learn:
- Twitter stats, usage, demographics and growth trends
- What Twitter is
- How Twitter works
- Why people use Twitter
- The Twitter lingo
- Using Twitter for research and finding people
- Business applications of Twitter
Twitter for Business: What People are Tweeting About?
Many people think of Twitter as a place where people share mundane status updates like “getting coffee” but with over 500 million users, Twitter should be taken seriously. Learn how businesses are tapping into the 500 million people on Twitter and getting real results. Learn how businesses are effectively using Twitter to position themselves as experts, grow their brands, connect with prospects, generate leads and drive sales. Hear amazing success stories and case studies showcasing the potential of this marketing and communications tool.
Participants Will Learn:
- How to build a strategic plan for Twitter marketing
- How businesses are getting value from Twitter
- Sources of business value from Twitter
- Unlocking the power of Twitter search to connect
- Case studies and examples of Twitter business success stories
- How Twitter fits with an integrated digital marketing strategy
Twitter Advanced Trends, Strategies and Success Tips
- The latest trends in Twitter
- How to grow your audience and continue to thrive
- Tools and tactics that can drive even better results
- Improving your strategy to supercharge your results
- Advanced strategies and secrets that continue to drive results
- The new Twitter Vine App and how it businesses are using it
“Krista was personable, knowledgable, and accomodating to the needs of our group.” Barbara Hooker, Huff Realty
Hear what our audiences have to say!