Looking for an amazing LinkedIn speaker for your event?
Meet Krista Neher: LinkedIn Speaker
Krista Neher, bestselling author of 3 books (including one textbook) on social media marketing, an international speaker and the CEO of Boot Camp Digital. Krista has over 15 years of marketing experience and is a passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, engaging and hilarious speaker. Krista created one of the first accredited social media marketing certification programs in the world and has helped companies like P&G, GE, Google, Macy’s, General Mills, Remax and more. She has also been a featured expert on CNN, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, Fox News, The Associated Press, NPR and has educated audiences in europe, asia, latin america and north america.
10 out of 10! – “Very knowledgeable! I have seen a few different people talk about this subject and you have by far given me the best information on the topic. Thank you.”Hilary Yacobucci, Social Media Coordinator, Farmers Insurance
Why Choose Krista?
Krista Neher isn’t just a professional speaker – she is a leading authority and expert on LinkedIn. Here is why Krista is an ideal speaker for your event:
- Professional and easy to work with
- Consistently top-rated
- Hassle free
- Entertaining, motivational and educational
- Leading expert on LinkedIn
- Knowledgable and engaging
Krista has provided LinkedIn training to:
- Sales teams
- Marketing departments
- Customer service
- Business development
- HR departments
- Small businesses
- Agents (insurance agents, financial advisors, realtors and more)
- Fortune 500 companies and more…..
“The speaker was phenomenal!!!! Krista was honest, straightforward, genuine and very knowledgeable (not to mention hilarious!)” – Susan Lucking, Program Participant
Krista’s LinkedIn presentations consistently receive rave reviews because she is fun, entertaining, enthusiastic and educational. She doesn’t just speak about LinkedIn – she shares personal examples and business case studies to really bring home the content. Krista has also personally generated a 6 figure business from LinkedIn, and she can show participants how to do the same.
If Krista can help these companies, she can help you:
Hear What Past Meeting Planner and Attendees Have to Say About Krista as a Speaker:
Krista is committed to over-delivering and helping make your event a HUGE success. When you book Krista for your event you also receive the following free bonuses.
- Bonus #1 Free Book Signing – Krista will conduct a book signing for your audience free of charge
- Bonus #2 5 Free Copies of the Social Media Field Guide – For you to give to VIPs or use as a door prize
- Bonus #3 Discounted Books – So that all of your attendees can walk away with a copy of the bestselling Social Media Field Guide
- Bonus #4 Meet and Greet – Krista will participate in Meet and Greets, free of charge (schedule permitting)
- Bonus #5 Q&A – Krista will provide a Q&A session after the presentation and individually answer questions
LinkedIn Presentation Descriptions
All Presentations can Be Optimized for Your Needs Into:
- Keynote presentations
- Breakout sessions
- Online training
You’re On LinkedIn: Now What?
LinkedIn is the social network that everyone is on, but few people use correctly. Learn how you can start taking advantage of LinkedIn for your business and really get results. This jam-packed session will cover every aspect of LinkedIn as well as best practices, tips and strategies for success.
Participants Will Learn:
- Sources of value and benefits from LinkedIn
- How to create a compelling LinkedIn profile
- How to grow your connections
- Why growing your connections matters
- How to effectively participate in LinkedIn groups
- How company pages on LinkedIn work and how they can be valuable
- Opening up your contacts with LinkedIn search
- How to get results with LinkedIn
LinkedIn for Sales Professionals
Many sales professionals are on LinkedIn but aren’t effectively using it as a part of the sales process. LinkedIn can be an extraordinarily powerful tool to support the entire sales process. From prospecting to growing your credibility to building relationships, LinkedIn is your partner in growing your sales. Learn how others have successfully grown 6 figure businesses by harnessing the power of LinkedIn. This presentation will share strategies, tips and case studies that will put you on the path to success.
Participants Will Learn:
- How LinkedIn can be a powerful tool
- Putting your best foot forward with an amazing LinkedIn profile
- Using LinkedIn for prospecting
- Never make a cold call again by harnessing your relationships
- Using LinkedIn to foster stronger relationships
- Growing your awareness with LinkedIn groups
LinkedIn for Businesses
- How LinkedIn can benefit an organization
- LinkedIn company pages and how they can work for you
- Organizational benefits of LinkedIn: HR, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, PR
- How businesses are getting results from LinkedIn
LinkedIn for HR (Human Resources) and Recruiting
- How LinkedIn impacts all aspects of an organization
- LinkedIn for HR
- LinkedIn for Recruiting
- Corporate LinkedIn Policy
Why Krista Neher is the Ideal Speaker for Your Event
- Customized Presentations for your Audience – Krista will learn about your event and audience and prepare a custom presentation just for you.
- Professional and Organized – Krista is a professional speaker, which means that you don’t have to worry about anything. She will be easy to work with and deliver an amazing presentation to your audience.
- Experienced and Knowledgable – Krista isn’t just a speaker, she is an industry expert and thought leader. Audiences love Krista’s presentations because they are learning from one of the best.
- Entertaining and Fun – Speaking isn’t just about sharing a message – it is about engaging and entertaining an audience. Krista will have your audience laughing and inspired.
“Krista was personable, knowledgable, and accomodating to the needs of our group.” Barbara Hooker, Huff Realty
Hear what our audiences have to say!