Krista Neher is the bestselling author of The Social Media Field Guide, an international speaker, CEO of Boot Camp Digital, established Entrepreneur and recognized marketing expert. She is also the managing director of the Institute for Social Media at Cincinnati State, and has contributed to countless industry conferences, publications and education programs.
Krista’s Key Accomplishments Include:
- Recognized Professional International speaker – Regularly speaks at 20+ events per year.
- Director and Creator of Accredited Social Media Certification Program – One of the first certification programs in the world at Cincinnati State.
- Bestselling Author of The Social Media Field Guide – Covering the tools, tactics and strategies for social media success.
- Faculty for the ClickZ Academy – Leader of online training modules and live workshops for an industry recognized certification program.
- Co-Author of First Textbook on Social Media Marketing – To be released shortly.
- Seasoned Marketing Professional – With over 10 years of marketing experience including over 5 years with Procter & Gamble.
- Hired by The Best – Including Procter & Gamble, The United States Senate, Catalogs.com, Covidien, The Government of Arkansas and Euro RSCG.
- Featured on Leading News Sites – Including Wired.com, CNN Radio, CBS, The Associated Press, Mobile Marketer, Search Engine Strategyes and many more.
- Consistently Top Rated by Participants – Including top rated breakout speaker at WELead program at Oklahoma State University.
- Social Media Pioneer – Created one of the first corporate Twitter programs, worked with P&G to create their first social media manager program, which is now replicated through the company.