Krista Neher is an ideal convention speaker for conventions covering business, technology, small business, retail, restaurants, MLM, b-to-b, human resources, entrepreneurship, women in business, conferences and much, much more.
Convention attendees want to leave with actionable strategies, and Krista goes above and beyond to make sure that attendees leave inspired, energize but most importantly, educated.
“Krista’s presentation and materials are so helpful and comprehensive. After attending I feel like I have what I need to be successful. She is the guru!” Carrie Phillippi, Saybrook Marketing Communications
Krista is a seasoned professional who has been speaking internationally for years. Importantly, Krista isn’t just a speaker, she is an experienced marketing and business person, with over 10 years of professional experience and over 5 years of experience in social media. She speaks from experience and helps convention attendees learn relevant and valuable material. She isn’t just a great speaker – she is absolutely an industry expert.
Satisfied Audiences Include : Procter & Gamble, Macy’s, General Electric, The United States Senate, Great American Insurance, ReMax, Euro RSCG, Ad:Tech, SXSW, BlogHer, Search Engine Strategies, ClickZ Academy, American Marketing Association, Ad Club, PRSA, Chambers of Commerce, Catalogs.com, The Better Business Bureau, MobileX Conferences, ELearning Online, and many, many more…..
Popular Social Media Presentations Include:
- The Social Media Field Guide: How to Harness the Power of Social Media for Your Business
- Social Media is Changing Your Business: Are you Ready?
- Steps to Building a Social Media Plan that Gets Results
- Social Media 101: The Beginners Guide to Social Media
- Navigating the Social Media Landscape
- The Business Value of Social Media
- Online Brand and Reputation Management Strategies
- Is There ROI in There? Measuring the Value of Social Media
- The Brand of YOU! Managing Your Personal Brand Online
- 7 Biggest Mistakes Companies make in Social Media (and how to avoid them)
- Unlocking the Business Value of Facebook
- Twitter marketing How to use the Fastest Growing Social Network for your Business
- Blogs, Blogging and Bloggers: Leveraging blogs for Business Success
- LinkedIn for Results: Leveraging the Biggest Business Social Network for Real Business Results
- Location Marketing: How Local Businesses can Win on the Web
Contact me to discuss your event and we can choose a presentation that will WOW your audience and give them actionable information.
Krista consistently over-delivers, and to prove it, here are some of the bonuses that you’ll get when you book Krista for your event:
- Free Book Signing of her Bestselling Social Media Field Guide (audiences love this)
- 5 Free Signed Books to use as door prizes or auction items
- Q&A with the Audience even after the allotted time, Krista will stay to answer questions
- Additional Meet and Greets if they fit within travel arrangements, these can be added free of charge
“It was an absolutely fabulous presentation, I am so glad that we had her come down, everybody learned a lot, we had a terrific turn out and the truth of the matter is that it was the best show that we have had so far.” – Tim Piazza, Organizer and Founder of Social Media Club Evansville
“Krista is passionate about the subject and has tremendous knowledge and skill in all aspects of social media strategy and implementation. She is energetic and entertaining, and is interactive with her students. I would highly recommend Krista’s training courses to anyone or any business that is looking to expand their social media knowledge.” – Amanda Lienemann, Social Media Manager, Bonneville International