Krista Neher is a sought after social media business speaker and has presented hundreds of times to Fortune 100 corporations, small businesses, conventions, trade associations and conferences. Krista’s presentations are interactive, engaging, entertaining and educational.
While many people speak about social media, Krista is the real deal in Social Media Marketing. She is a seasoned marketing professional with over 10 years of experience and a social media pioneer – running one of the first successful corporate Twitter programs.
“I found the social media presentation today to be the most useful and relevant information on the subject I have ever attended. 10 out of 10!” Darlyne Korets, Education Services Corps of Cincinnati
Krista has over 10 years of professional marketing experience, having worked for Procter & Gamble for over 5 years. She left P&G to become VP Marketing for an Internet start-up, where she successfully used social media to beat out competitors who had better products and bigger marketing budgets. She isn’t just a great speaker – she is absolutely an industry expert.
Satisfied Audiences Include : Procter & Gamble, Macy’s, General Electric, The United States Senate, Great American Insurance, ReMax, Euro RSCG, Ad:Tech, SXSW, BlogHer, Search Engine Strategies, ClickZ Academy, American Marketing Association, Ad Club, PRSA, Chambers of Commerce, Catalogs.com, The Better Business Bureau, MobileX Conferences, ELearning Online, and many, many more…..
Popular Social Media Presentations Include:
Krista is a professional speaker and works with many organizations to create customized presentations specifically for their audiences. Below are some of the most popular social media presentation topics.
- The Social Media Field Guide: How to Harness the Power of Social Media for Your Business
- Social Media is Changing Your Business: Are you Ready?
- Steps to Building a Social Media Plan that Gets Results
- Social Media 101: The Beginners Guide to Social Media
- Navigating the Social Media Landscape
- The Business Value of Social Media
- Online Brand and Reputation Management Strategies
- Is There ROI in There? Measuring the Value of Social Media
- The Brand of YOU! Managing Your Personal Brand Online
- 7 Biggest Mistakes Companies make in Social Media (and how to avoid them)
- Unlocking the Business Value of Facebook
- Twitter marketing How to use the Fastest Growing Social Network for your Business
- Blogs, Blogging and Bloggers: Leveraging blogs for Business Success
- LinkedIn for Results: Leveraging the Biggest Business Social Network for Real Business Results
- Location Marketing: How Local Businesses can Win on the Web
Contact me to discuss your event and we can choose a presentation that will WOW your audience and give them actionable information.
Krista consistently over-delivers, and to prove it, here are some of the bonuses that you’ll get when you book Krista for your event:
- Free Book Signing of her Bestselling Social Media Field Guide (audiences love this)
- 5 Free Signed Books to use as door prizes or auction items
- Q&A with the Audience even after the allotted time, Krista will stay to answer questions
- Additional Meet and Greets if they fit within travel arrangements, these can be added free of charge
“It was an absolutely fabulous presentation, I am so glad that we had her come down, everybody learned a lot, we had a terrific turn out and the truth of the matter is that it was the best show that we have had so far.” – Tim Piazza, Organizer and Founder of Social Media Club Evansville
“Krista Neher gets it – and always has! She knows that ‘engagement’ is more than a cheap slogan, it is a disciplined practice that requires attentive listening, deep consumer understanding, humility, credibility and a keen sense of timing. She also understands the interdependency – nay co-dependency – of paid, owned and earned media!” - Pete Blackshaw, Global Head of Digital and Social Media at Nestle, Ad Age Columnist and Author.