Do you need a professional top-rated speaker for your small businessevent?
Krista Neher is a highly-rated speaker on Social Media, Internet Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Personal Branding Online. Don’t miss the opportunity to bring a top-rated speaker to your small business event!
Krista Neher, bestselling author of 3 books (including one textbook) on social media marketing, an international speaker and the CEO of Boot Camp Digital. Krista has over 15 years of marketing experience and is a passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, engaging and hilarious speaker. Krista created one of the first accredited social media marketing certification programs in the world and has helped companies like P&G, GE, Google, Macy’s, General Mills, Remax and more. She has also been a featured expert on CNN, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, Fox News, The Associated Press, NPR and has educated audiences in europe, asia, latin america and north america.
10 out of 10! – “Very knowledgeable! I have seen a few different people talk about this subject and you have by far given me the best information on the topic. Thank you.”Hilary Yacobucci, Social Media Coordinator, Farmers Insurance
Why Choose Krista?
Krista is a professional and experienced public speaker, which means that you don’t have to worry about anything. She will be extremely easy to work with and will provide you with everything you need in advance. If you can’t afford for your speaker not to be great, you’ve come to the right place. Krista’s presentations to small businesses are among her best received social media talks because as a small business owner – Krista can relate to their challenges. She trains thousands of small businesses every year don’t miss this opportunity to bring her to your event!
“The speaker was phenomenal!!!! Krista was honest, straightforward, genuine and very knowledgeable (not to mention hilarious!)” – Susan Lucking, Program Participant
Krista’s presentations consistently receive rave reviews because she both a professional and experienced speaker as well as highly knowledgeable about small business online marketing. She creates a customized presentation for your audience – unlike other speakers who use canned presentations. Krista has worked with countless Fortune 500 companies and has trained small businesses, start-ups and medium business.
Krista will entertain and educate your audience with stories, case studies and examples that keep your audience engaged, entertained and educated. Krista presents hundreds of times a year and is consistently invited back to events year after year. She receives top scores because she is enthusiastic, entertaining and educational. Don’t miss the opportunity to bring a world-class speaker to your next event.
If Krista can help these companies, she can help you:
Hear What Past Meeting Planner and Attendees Have to Say About Krista as a Speaker:
Krista is committed to over-delivering and helping make your event a HUGE success. When you book Krista for your event you also receive the following free bonuses.
- Bonus #1 Free Book Signing – Krista will conduct a book signing for your audience free of charge
- Bonus #2 5 Free Copies of the Social Media Field Guide – For you to give to VIPs or use as a door prize
- Bonus #3 Discounted Books – So that all of your attendees can walk away with a copy of the bestselling Social Media Field Guide
- Bonus #4 Meet and Greet – Krista will participate in Meet and Greets, free of charge (schedule permitting)
- Bonus #5 Q&A – Krista will provide a Q&A session after the presentation and individually answer questions
Why Krista Neher is the Ideal Speaker for Your Event
- Customized Presentations for your Audience – Krista will learn about your event and audience and prepare a custom presentation just for you.
- Professional and Organized – Krista is a professional speaker, which means that you don’t have to worry about anything. She will be easy to work with and deliver an amazing presentation to your audience.
- Experienced and Knowledgable – Krista isn’t just a speaker, she is an industry expert and thought leader. Audiences love Krista’s presentations because they are learning from one of the best.
- Entertaining and Fun – Speaking isn’t just about sharing a message – it is about engaging and entertaining an audience. Krista will have your audience laughing and inspired.
Small Business Session Descriptions
Krista has a wide variety of presentations and speaks over 50 times a year – she can work with you to create a customized presentation that is highly relevant to your specific audience.
Powering Up Your Social Media
Participants Will Learn:
- How social media impacts businesses
- How to create a strategic social media plan
- How to get results from social media to drive business
- Social Media tools: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs
- New social media tools: Pinterest, Google+, Instagram
Launch Yourself: Define, Design and Deliver a Powerful Personal Brand Online
Your online reputation matters more than ever. As a professional your business partners are “googling” you online. Are you putting your best foot forward? Do you have an online reputation that WOWs and showcases your talents? Learn how to create an online brand that makes you look like a rockstar. This session will show you how to define your brand (what you are all about), design your brand (create the foundations of a strong brand) and bring your brand to life online. This presentation will use the same branding principles that companies like P&G use to build leading brands, and show you how to apply the same principles to build a powerful brand for yourself online.
Participants Will Learn:
- Why an online brand matters
- How to define their personal brand in a powerful way
- How to design a brand based on the principles used by major branding companies
- How to bring their personal brand to life online
- Leveraging tools like LikedIn, Blogs, Websites, Slideshare, Scribd and more
Beyond Your Website – Internet Marketing that Gets Results!
- Why Internet marketing matters
- Why your website might not be getting results
- How to build a strategical plan for your website
- How to plan for conversions and turn website visitors into customers
- Generating traffic with SEO (search engine optimization), email, online reviews and more
Getting More Done with Technology
Participants Will Learn:
- The systems and processes (or lack there of) that are draining our time
- How to manage your time strategically
- How to manage email to get control and save time
- Technologies (free or mostly free) that can get you time back
- 10 time saving tools that will have you WOWED
Social Media Tools to Drive Your Business
Participants Will Learn:
- How to define their social media objectives
- How the core social media tools work (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and more)
- How to decide which social media tools are right for their business
- Best practices and examples that lead to success in social media marketing
- How to get real results from social media
“Krista was personable, knowledgable, and accomodating to the needs of our group.” Barbara Hooker, Huff Realty
Hear what our audiences have to say!