I am really excited to announce my newest book is NOW AVAILABLE – Visual Social Media Marketing: Harnessing Images, Instagram, Infographics and Pinterest to Grow Your Business Online.
I recently began to notice a trend emerging in digital marketing – images were the most engaged with and popular content on almost every social network. Image based social media sites like Instagram and Pinterest were gaining traction. Flipboard, a visual news site was the #1 application for the ipad. All of these signs point towards the importance of images and visuals in online marketing.
And it isn’t just about getting heard on social networks. It is about driving traffic, leads and sales to your website. As your site is shared across the web, images on your site are increasingly the focus of how websites are shared.
If you don’t have a strategy for images on your website and social media, then you are missing out.
I created this book because I wanted to make sure that businesses had the opportunity to learn about this trend in social media and take advantage of it before their competition. This is one important aspect of digital marketing that you can’t afford to ignore.
This is my third book – in 2010 I wrote the (now bestselling) Social Media Field Guide. In 2011 I coauthored a textbook called Social Media Marketing: A Strategic Approach. So I am very excited to kick off 2013 with this amazing book.
What you’ll get in this book:
- LOTS of case studies and real world success stories for you to learn from
- A checklist to show you exactly how to get started
- A short read (only 115 pages)
- Lots of examples to give you creative ideas to build your plan
Why you should buy this book:
- You can start taking advantage of this trend before your competitors
- Generate traffic, leads and sales to your website
- Get quick results from small changes
- Take advantage of the hottest social networks
- It is less than $10
Get Your Copy now:
BIG THANKS to those who helped make this possible:
- Alex Webb editor
- Kim Quindlen for editing and actually getting the book done
- Joe Busam for visual design and being awesome
- My mother, who gave me life
- All of those who contributed examples and case studies
View the book trailer here!