“She was personable, knowledgeable, and accommodating to the needs of our group.” – Barbara Hooker, Meeting Organizer
Meeting Planners, looking for an inspirational and engaging social media speaker?
Thank you for considering Krista for your next meeting, trade show, college, seminar or corporate event! We understand that planning and coordinating an exciting and productive event takes a lot of effort. We want to help! Krista consistently gets top ratings from meeting organizers and attendees due to her useful, engaging and enthusiastic style. Call NOW to get started 646-450-2267.
“Krista’s engaging personality, professional presentation skills, and top-tiered marketing and social media knowledge combine to create a fun, knowledge-based, energy-filled experience. I value the times that I have participated in one of her seminars and would recommend Krista with a virtual megaphone.” Joanne Maly , Session Attendee
7 Reasons Why Krista Neher might be a good speaker for you:
- Professionalism – Krista knows that your reputation is on the line when she takes the stage at your event. From the first conversation through to the moment she steps off the stage, Krista conducts herself in a professional manner. Your organization (and your boss) will be thanking you for finding such excellent speakers. You’ll see why conference organizers consistently request Krista, year after year for their conferences.
- Customized and Targeted Presentation – Krista will take the time to learn about the specific mission, values and objectives of your event and customize her presentation accordingly. Prior to the presentation Krista will work with you to understand your audience and their specific needs to make sure that her presentation hits the mark. Krista doesn’t do “canned” presentations. Her presentation will be useful and inspirational for your group – guaranteed.
- Easy to Work With – Krista will be the easiest speaker that you work with. From responding to questions and requests to providing you with relevant information, Krista will make sure that you have everything you need for your event to be a success. You have more important things to worry about when organizing a conference – your speaker shouldn’t be one of them!
- Enthusiastic and Dynamic – Krista is consistently recognized for her engaging, entertaining and enthusiastic presentation style. Krista is known for her ability to grab the attention of the audience and keep them entertained and interested – and wanting more when she leaves the stage!
- Knowledge and Expertise – Krista is a leading authority on social media and internet marketing. She really knows her subject area and shares new tips and tricks. Krista is an internationally recognized speaker on social media, a professor and an author. She is truly an expert in her field.
- Consistent Top Ratings – Krista is consistently a top rated speaker and trainer by session attendees. Her presentations have led to highest-ever seminar attendance as well as high ratings from attendees. Don’t take any chances – book a speaker with a history of results.
- And More – Your experience with Krista as a speaker isn’t limited to the time she spends on stage. Krista is happy to attend social events with your attendees, meet with the management of your organization and answer questions after her presentation.
Call Now to get started 646-450-2267
Meeting Planner Resources
To help, we’ve included all of the resources you need to make your event a success. Please give us a call or email us to get started.
High Resolution Images
High resolution images and promotional videos can be found on this site. Please feel free to use these as needed to promote your event.
Room and AV Setup
Even the greatest keynote speech can be viewed as ineffective when the room set-up is not optimal. To help ensure that Krista’s program meets your expectations and fulfills the ultimate benefit to your audience, please review the A/V requests below and let us know if you have any questions. Krista is flexible and will work with you and and your team to maximize the effectiveness of your platform.
- Staging (raised platform) in the center of the front wall of the room. Please include steps off the front of the platform. No podium is necessary.
- Keep the front row as close to the stage as possible. Approximately six feet away is ideal.
- A bright stage will help keep the audience focus at the front of the room. Krista will utilize the entire stage and will even walk into the audience. If the room has spotlights, please aim them for a general wash of the front of the stage. People are more alert in brightness. Dim the lighting on the screens but keep the house lights up full.
- Use a dark backdrop to accentuate the speaker.
- Projection Screen for power point is required. Please use the largest projection screen possible.
- Wireless lapel microphone and a hand held microphone for audience participation segments.
- Video projection system and associated cables for a laptop (Windows based) PowerPoint presentation.
- Repeater/viewable monitor (for PowerPoint) located in front of stage.
- Krista will use a hand held remote to run through slides. She must be within 50 feet of the laptop for the remote to function. If unable to place the laptop within 50 feet of his position, then please provide an alternate remote control system.
- A laptop will need to be attached to a high powered sound system as the presentation will have some detailed video and audio clips. Please provide the necessary interface items and adapters (RCA, 1/4″ or 1/8″ stereo mini-jack).
Audio or Video Taping:
- If you plan to record the event, please discuss this with Krista.
- Krista receives the master.
- Please inquire about possible fees