Do you need a professional Internet Marketing speaker for your event?
Krista Neher can show your audience exactly how to get results from Internet Marketing. Don’t miss the opportunity to bring a motivational, enthusiastic and educational speaker to your event!
Krista Neher, bestselling author of 3 books (including one textbook) on internet marketing, an international speaker and the CEO of Boot Camp Digital. Krista has over 15 years of marketing experience and is a passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, engaging and hilarious speaker. Krista created one of the first accredited social media marketing certification programs in the world and has helped companies like P&G, GE, Google, Macy’s, General Mills, Remax and more. She has also been a featured expert on CNN, NBC, CBS, The New York Times, Fox News, The Associated Press, NPR and has educated audiences in europe, asia, latin america and north america.
10 out of 10! – “Very knowledgeable! I have seen a few different people talk about this subject and you have by far given me the best information on the topic. Thank you.”Hilary Yacobucci, Social Media Coordinator, Farmers Insurance
Why Choose Krista?
Krista is a professional and experienced public speaker, which means that you don’t have to worry about anything. She will be extremely easy to work with and will provide you with everything you need in advance. If you can’t afford for your speaker not to be great, you’ve come to the right place. Krista’s presentations on Internet Marketing are among her best received social media talks.
“The speaker was phenomenal!!!! Krista was honest, straightforward, genuine and very knowledgeable (not to mention hilarious!)” – Susan Lucking, Program Participant
Krista’s Internet Marketing presentations consistently receive rave reviews because she both a professional and experienced speaker as well as highly knowledgeable about Internet marketing. Krista customizes every presentation to make it relevant for your audience with examples and case studies from your industry. Unlike other presenters, Krista doesn’t used a canned presentation. Krista has worked with countless Fortune 500 companies and has trained small businesses, start-ups and medium business.
Krista will entertain and educate your audience on the tremendous potential of Internet Marketing including SEO, Websites, Reputation Management, Email Marketing, Social Media, Online Branding and more. Krista presents hundreds of times a year and is consistently invited back to events year after year. She receives top scores because she is enthusiastic, entertaining and educational. Don’t miss the opportunity to bring a world-class speaker to your next event.
If Krista can help these companies, she can help you:
Hear What Past Meeting Planner and Attendees Have to Say About Krista as a Speaker:
Krista is committed to over-delivering and helping make your event a HUGE success. When you book Krista for your event you also receive the following free bonuses.
- Bonus #1 Free Book Signing – Krista will conduct a book signing for your audience free of charge
- Bonus #2 5 Free Copies of the Social Media Field Guide – For you to give to VIPs or use as a door prize
- Bonus #3 Discounted Books – So that all of your attendees can walk away with a copy of the bestselling Social Media Field Guide
- Bonus #4 Meet and Greet – Krista will participate in Meet and Greets, free of charge (schedule permitting)
- Bonus #5 Q&A – Krista will provide a Q&A session after the presentation and individually answer questions
- Bonus #6 Promotional Resources – Krista will provide you with everything that you need to promote your event
Why Krista Neher is the Ideal Speaker for Your Event
- Customized Presentations for your Audience – Krista will learn about your event and audience and prepare a custom presentation just for you.
- Professional and Organized – Krista is a professional speaker, which means that you don’t have to worry about anything. She will be easy to work with and deliver an amazing presentation to your audience.
- Experienced and Knowledgable – Krista isn’t just a speaker, she is an industry expert and thought leader. Audiences love Krista’s presentations because they are learning from one of the best.
- Entertaining and Fun – Speaking isn’t just about sharing a message – it is about engaging and entertaining an audience. Krista will have your audience laughing and inspired.
Internet Marketing Presentation Descriptions
Building a Strong Business Presence on the Internet
Over 90% of consumers turn to the Internet for research before making a purchase decision. If your business isn’t active you are missing out. The web is now the front-door to your business. Before even meeting you or stepping foot into your business consumers are forming opinions based on what they find on the internet. You can’t afford to ignore your online presence. Taking the steps to creating a powerful online presence means more traffic to your website, leads, sales and customers. Don’t miss out on the fastest growing business marketing tools.
Participants Will Learn:
- Why Internet Marketing matters for businesses
- How Google works and Search Engine Optimization
- How to build a powerful website that gets results and builds trust
- How to harness review sites to build a strong presence online
- Managing your online reputation
Generating Traffic, Leads, Customers and Sales with Internet Marketing
Internet marketing means traffic, leads customers and sales. Businesses doing it right are seeing tremendous results, while other still struggle to get their share of business from this powerful tool. Learn how internet marketing can grow your business including SEO (search engine optimization), online ads, websites, email, social media, online review sites, online listings and more. This presentation will show you exactly how businesses are getting real results from their social media marketing efforts.
Participants Will Learn:
- How to build a strategic Internet marketing plan
- How Internet marketing can generate traffic, leads, customers and sales
- The key internet marketing tools: websites, internet search, online ads, email, social media, review sites and more
- How to get results from these leading internet marketing tools
- Examples and case studies of successfully integrating internet marketing tools
You Have a Website. Now What?
- How to assess the strategic objectives on their website
- How to convert website visitors into customers
- Developing calls to action and cultivating leads
- Generating traffic to your website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and getting to the top of Google
“Krista was personable, knowledgable, and accomodating to the needs of our group.” Barbara Hooker, Huff Realty
Hear what our audiences have to say!