Krista Neher has been a top-rated speaker at hundreds of conferences and is invited back year after year because of her engaging and entertaining presentations. Her conference sessions are well attended and participants walk away with actionable strategies.
Krista is often considered “The best speaker at the conference!” by attendees.
Conference participants are looking for real, tangible information, and Krista delivers this time and again. Her presentations are customized for the conference that she is speaking at to make sure that it hits the target.
“I found the social media presentation today to be the most useful and relevant information on the subject I have ever attended. 10 out of 10!” Darlyne Korets, Education Services Corps of Cincinnati
While many speakers are now adding social media to their topic list, Krista is a seasoned marketing and social media professional. She is a bestselling author and CEO and is the Managing Director of the Institute for Social Media at Cincinnati State. She isn’t just a great speaker – she is absolutely an industry expert.
Satisfied Audiences Include : Procter & Gamble, Macy’s, General Electric, The United States Senate, Great American Insurance, ReMax, Euro RSCG, Ad:Tech, SXSW, BlogHer, Search Engine Strategies, ClickZ Academy, American Marketing Association, Ad Club, PRSA, Chambers of Commerce, Catalogs.com, The Better Business Bureau, MobileX Conferences, ELearning Online, and many, many more…..
Popular Social Media Presentations Include:
Krista can create a presentation specifically for your conference, complete with relevant examples from your specific industry. She’ll work directly with you to create a topic that your audience will love. Some sample presentation topics include:
- The Social Media Field Guide: How to Harness the Power of Social Media for Your Business
- Social Media is Changing Your Business: Are you Ready?
- The 7 Biggest Opportunities in Social Media (customized for your audience)
- Steps to Building a Social Media Plan that Gets Results
- Social Media 101: The Beginners Guide to Social Media
- Online Brand and Reputation Management Strategies
- Is There ROI in There? Measuring the Value of Social Media
- The Brand of YOU! Managing Your Personal Brand Online
- 7 Biggest Mistakes Companies make in Social Media (and how to avoid them)
- Unlocking the Business Value of Facebook
- Twitter marketing How to use the Fastest Growing Social Network for your Business
- Blogs, Blogging and Bloggers: Leveraging blogs for Business Success
- LinkedIn for Results: Leveraging the Biggest Business Social Network for Real Business Results
- Location Marketing: How Local Businesses can Win on the Web
Contact me to discuss your event and we can choose a presentation that will WOW your audience and give them actionable information.
Krista consistently over-delivers, and to prove it, here are some of the bonuses that you’ll get when you book Krista for your event:
- Free Book Signing of her Bestselling Social Media Field Guide (audiences love this)
- 5 Free Signed Books to use as door prizes or auction items
- Q&A with the Audience even after the allotted time, Krista will stay to answer questions
- Additional Meet and Greets if they fit within travel arrangements, these can be added free of charge
“Krista’s vast knowledge and well-paced presentation make for an excellent learning environment! Whether you’re new to social media, or somewhat knowledgeable and needing brand/identity refinement, Krista will help get your on-line presence to that next level! I left her workshop with greater clarity on a number of topics, and ideas that are benefiting my career.” – Daniel Covey
10 out of 10! – “Very knowledgeable about social media. I have seen a few different people talk about this subject and you have by far given me the best information on the topic. Thank you.” – Hilary Yacobucci, Social Media Coordinator, Farmers Insurance